[mrtg] Re: 14all graph size?

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Fri Jan 12 18:12:36 MET 2001

At 08:33 PM 1/11/2001 +0100, Rainer Bawidamann wrote:

>In article <4.2.0.58.20010110110008.00a84da8 at pop3.web-ster.com>,
>         bakers at web-ster.com (Scott Baker) writes:
> >
> > I'm trying to change the default size of the index graphs for 14all with
> > these commands
> >
> > 14all*Columns 1
> > 14all*IndexGraphSize[500,200]
>
>Wrong syntax:
>
>14all*columns: 1
>14all*IndexGraphSize: 500 200

Excellent, I knew I was close.

>The second line changes the size of the index graphs only (the graphs on
>index pages). The size of graphs on 'target' pages is set with the mrtg
>options 'xsize' and 'ysize':
>
>XSize[_]: 500
>YSize[_]: 200

Is there a global option for this?  I want all my graphs to be the same
size.  Do I have to specify X and Y size for each target?

>And yes, all of this should go into the mrtg.cfg file. And the first two
>options belong to 14all-v1.1 only, not to 14all-v1.0 which uses other
>options.
>
> > Also, is there a way to make 14all only show in the index, certain
> > hosts.  Like I want to see just routers, or just modem banks etc.
>
>14all doesn't support this. Use indexmaker (from mrtg) to create the
>index files.

So if I have RRDtool set in the MRTG conf, indexmaker will use 14all.gif
instead of the .PNG file names?

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important
than any other one thing." - Abraham Lincoln