[mrtg] MRTG Color Assignments

Ken Kirchner kenk at shreve.net
Sun Jan 14 21:28:31 MET 2001

Can anyone tell me how this site is manipulating the background color and
grid color of the MRTG graph?

http://lambda.ilan.net/mrtg/players.shtml

I've been through MRTG's documentation, and found out how to change the
colors of the graph data, and how to make the background transparent, but
there is no mention of how to change the grid color or background color (I
dont think his is transparent, I think it's just black).  It looks like
he's changed his 24hr marks and little arrow from red to orange.  Where's
this info at in the docs?  Is it possible (maybe he's using some third
party app like image magic to do it)?

Ken Kirchner                   :  kenk at shreve.net
Assitant System Administrator  :  Tel (318)222-2638
ShreveNet, Inc.                :  Fax (318)213-2650

ShreveNet - Your Premium Internet Service Provider!