[mrtg] Re: Threshold Notifications

Dan Rich drich at employees.org
Tue Jan 16 20:19:39 MET 2001

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Grady Kelly wrote:

> I had found an easy way to do notifications with a command line emailer, and
> it works great if i run mrtg from the command line on my own.  But, if I
> have it scheduled with the AT command, when it reaches the thresholds, it
> does not run the batch file that I have specified.  Any ideas?

Are you using a full path for your script?  Remember, at runs in it's own
environment, not the one you run in as a user (in most cases, some Unixen
may do things differently).

Also make sure you are specifying a path in your script as well.  In
general at runs things with a *very* restrictive path.

--
Dan Rich <drich at employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/