[mrtg] Re: Mrtg and NT

Ruiz, Gabriel [NCSLA] Non J&J GRuiz at JJCUS.JNJ.com
Fri Jan 26 21:52:04 MET 2001

Take a look at the Microfoft Technet document Q236902.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jérome Servettaz [mailto:servettazj at marseille.fnclcc.fr]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 8:36 AM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Mrtg and NT

Hi,

I try to monitor the network traffic an nt4 box.
I want to monitor the % of bandwith used.
The snmp value is 10 times the NT performance monitor value.
Example: When the snmp value indicate that 60% of the bandwith is used, the
NT perf. monitor indicate that 6% of the bandwith is used.

What's happen ? Which is the good value ?
Is because i've a 10/100 nic in my nt box which is used at 10 Mbits/s ?

thanks

J. Servettaz