[mrtg] Re: How can I receive warning when a port loses connection ?

Ng Chee Hoong nchee_hoong at pacific.net.sg
Mon Jan 29 01:51:39 MET 2001

Well , I think you read more doc about MRTG . The MRTG functions is to graph
in according to value which had stored in the log file . It does not uses to
minotor the connectivity on the specific port . Instead, you should NOCOL
application . You may visit http://www.netplex-tech.com/software/nocol/ for
further information.