[mrtg] arrg why is it doing this ?

M. DeWar mdewar at mailserver.fiber-net.com
Mon Jan 29 21:53:46 MET 2001

no matter what i do i get this dang message when trying to use mrtg on my breezecom access points. I have tried everything i can think of (which i admit is probably not much and all the wrong things).
anyone have a idea or clue has to what i have done wrong ?

thanks
md

Warning: There is something wrong with Target '1:private at 192.168.168.140'

* Its ifDescr used to be 'Radio port'
* Now it is 'Radio port
'

I will not update this graph for the moment. Maybe your Router has
changed the port to interface mapping. This can happen when new
Interfaces are added to the router or when it is rebooted.

You should alter your 'c:\mrtg-2.5.1\run\lanap' file to fix the mapping and then

remove the offending lines from your 'c:\mrtg-2.5.1\run\lanap.ok' file. Mrtg wil
then assume that everything is OK and create new entries representing
the new matching.