[mrtg] Accelar 1200 - CPU Ulilization !!!

Marcos Bruno Saldanha Tavares m.tavares at mail.com
Tue Jan 30 14:41:57 MET 2001

Hello Subscribers,

I´m trying to monitor the cpu utilization of an Accelar 1200 L3 switch but I´m not getting any results.

I´ve found in Nortel website that the snmp variable responsible for the cpu utilization is called rcSysCpuUtil. Then I´ve writen in my configuration file the following line:

"Target[xxxxx]: rcSysCpuUtil&rcSysCpuUtil:comunity at ip-adress".

When I execute mrtg with this configuration file the following error message returns: "Unknown snmp var rcSysCpuUtil"

Could you help me with that? I don´t know if this problem is in the accelar mib structure or in the kind of snmp variable that rcSysCpuUtil represents.

Best Regards,

Marcos B. S. Tavares