[mrtg] Re: Frame Relay

Timothy Finkenstadt timothy at aloha.webkahuna.com
Tue Jan 30 14:54:29 MET 2001

> I'm not an experienced MRTG user and I've been trying to monitor
> Frame-Relay. Please could someone give me an example of a Frame-Relay config
> for CISCO.
>
> Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Hi, Mason,

I just use mrtg's included "cfgmaker" script to analyze my sub-interfaces
on all of my cisco router interfaces.  I also use the --ifref=ip option
so that I don't have to worry about the changing interface references
when a large router reboots.

cheers,

tim

--
Some people claim that the UNIX learning curve is steep,
but at least you only have to climb it once.