[mrtg] can't win for losing : mrtg upg has error too :-(

M. DeWar mdewar at mailserver.fiber-net.com
Tue Jan 30 16:32:16 MET 2001

I have been using mrtg for a couple of years now. simple stuff. but man lately can't get it to do anything w/o problems.

i thought maybe my previous problem was with mrtg being 2.5.1 so i upgrade to 2.9.7 and now get a whole new error. *sigh*

Empty compile time value given to use lib at d:\mrtg-2.9.7\bin\mrtg line 53
Can't locate MRTG_lib.pm in @INC at d:\mrtg-2.9.7\bin\mrtg line 58.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at d:\mrtg-2.9.7\bin\mrtg line 58.

this is on win nt 4.0 sp6 with perl 5.003_07 build 316 from activeware.

god may have saved the queen but he's beating the hell out of me
mark