[mrtg] Re: Problems with dskPercent and MRTG

Robert Campbell robert.campbell at cmg.nl
Wed Jul 4 11:47:23 MEST 2001

Hi Mike,

the problem is a bit deeper than that because I included this in the

miniapps:/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/mrtg # snmpget -v 2c localhost public
dskPercent.3
enterprises.ucdavis.dskTable.dskEntry.dskPercent.3 = 12

miniapps:/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/mrtg # snmpget -v 2c localhost public
dskPercent.2
enterprises.ucdavis.dskTable.dskEntry.dskPercent.2 = 14

miniapps:/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/mrtg # snmpget -v 2c localhost public
dskPercent.1
enterprises.ucdavis.dskTable.dskEntry.dskPercent.1 = 35

So with mrtg, instead of getting the values back, I get non-numeric data. It
puzzles me too!

Robert Campbell
Consultant

CMG Public Sector B.V.
Divisie Managed Services, Infrastructure Managed Services. ZMMS1 (IMS)
Heliumstraat 64, 2718 SL Zoetermeer of
Netherlands

Tel.    :    +31 (0)79-3684684
Fax     :    +31 (0)79-3684600