[mrtg] Re: Dir parsing problem

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Thu Jul 12 12:51:48 MEST 2001

If your a Windows user have you looked at my daemon?
(A link is located in the Companion sites page on the MRTG site)

Just create a batch file with the following commands.

perl c:\mrtg\bin\mrtg  c:\mrtg\scripts\RSTOKEATM1.cfg
perl c:\mrtg\bin\mrtg  c:\mrtg\scripts\RSTOKEATM2.cfg
etc
etc

When you add a new script just append it to the batch file.

But to answer your question, the 'dir *.cfg' command should not list
'test.cfg_l_l'

If this fails to work, try making all your scripts 'hidden' then do...
dir /aH *.cfg

This will only list hidden files with the .cfg extension.

HTH
Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.