[mrtg] Bay(Nortel) routers and Frame Relay

Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com
Fri Jul 13 21:54:15 MEST 2001

I currently use MRTG to monitor Traffic Utilization on about 250 ARN routers
on frame relay networks and was wondering if any one out there was doing any
other stats from Bay routers.

Also, In my configs I use both MaxBytes(set to the CIR size) and ABSMAX (set
to the line speed) This provides a neat dotted line on the graph that shows
the CIR and has been quite helpful.What I would like to do now is to be able
to change that red dull dotted line to a bright solid red line.  Any one
have any Ideas?

Robert (Bob) Mersberger
LAN Consultant
Beverly Enterprises, Inc.
1000 Beverly Way
Fort Smith, AR 72919
Ph. 501-201-3442
Fax: 501-478-3837
Email Robert_Mersberger at Beverlycorp.com