[mrtg] Mrtg-2.9.17 cfgmaker

Smith, Geoff Geoff.Smith at uk.wmmercer.com
Tue Jul 17 15:20:55 MEST 2001

can anybody help.

we are running mrtg-2.9.10 that allows a AbsMax[$name]: $speed to set in the
cfgmaker script,  we use this in conjunction with MaxBytes[$name]: $speed to
show the Absolute Maxium speed of a Frame-Relay port and the cir of the pvc.

we are looking to move to mrtg-2.9.17 but the AbsMax[$name]: $speed does not
look to be available, can the script be amended and if so how.

regards

geoff

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.  William M.
Mercer Limited is regulated by IMRO and the Personal Investment
Authority. Registered in London No. 984275 Registered Office: Telford
House, 14 Tothill Street, London SW1H 9NB