[mrtg] Re: content (site) checking

Albinati, Luis Martin Albo at prima.com.ar
Tue Jul 17 16:00:32 MEST 2001

I had to do exactly the same thing a couple of weeks ago and after a lot of
searching and trying lots of different programs, I finally went for httrack
since is the most configurable one and has tons of options that make
tweaking much easier, as a result I managed to download a web page almost
exactly as you see it in a browser, it even downloaded css files parsed some
javascript included in the page and managed cookies, with no extra nesting,
wsiwyg. Great tool, you can download it from www.httrack.com , if you need
some further help let me know cause I had to make some scripts to adjust
this to mrtg that you might find usefull.

Greetings,
Luis

Luis Martin Albinati
N.O.C.