[mrtg] Rateup died from Signal 13

Adam Augustine adam_augustine at morinda.com
Mon Jul 23 22:58:07 MEST 2001

I upgraded my 2.9.12a (on Linux) to 2.9.17. I also added a few new targets.
After I restarted, I get the following error:

 2001-07-23 15:00:23 -- WARNING: rateup died from Signal 13
 with Exit Value 0 when doing router 'latencyandpacketlossfor10.122.6.1'
 Signal was 13, Returncode was 0

For each of the new targets. All old targets work perfectly. No new log
files are created (even though permissions on the directory are correct as
far as I can tell).

I have tried searching the archives because I am sure this has been
addressed before, but even searching for "rateup" in all three of the mrtg
lists returns nothing. I must not be searching right (any hints?).

What does the error I am getting mean?

Thanks,
	Adam