[mrtg] Re: Last call - MRTG - Cisco Local Director

Garnel, Eric egarnel at Question.com
Tue Jul 24 18:03:28 MEST 2001

Check the Cisco snmp site
http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/netmgmt/cmtk/mibs.shtml.   Also, if
you want to grab stats off your virtual/real bindings, you WILL have to
perform an snmpwalk to grab them or hand tweak the targets in mrtg

Here is an example of total connections for an F5  excerpt from
http://vegan.net/MRTG/

Target[bigip1.contot]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.3375.1.1.51.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.3375.1.1.51.0:public at bigip1
MaxBytes[bigip1.contot]: 2000
AbsMax[bigip1.contot]: 5000
Title[bigip1.contot]: Connections per Second
PageTop[bigip1.contot]: <H1>Connections Per Second</H1> This server is a
BIG/ip
Options[bigip1.contot]: growright
YLegend[bigip1.contot]: connections/s
ShortLegend[bigip1.contot]: connections/s
Legend1[bigip1.contot]: connections/s
Legend2[bigip1.contot]:
LegendI[bigip1.contot]: &nbsp;con/s:
LegendO[bigip1.contot]: