[mrtg] 7500 mem usage?

Jeff Bethke Jeff at julieandjeffrey.com
Wed Jul 25 21:05:48 MEST 2001

All,
  First, A quick THANK YOU! to all those that helped with the Cisco 3640
mem usage issue!
Since that is working... I have one last issue...
I have a 7500 series router that I need to get the memory usage from!
The following config is one that tells me that memory free...
NOT utilized! What am i missing?  How do I get the memory being
utilized?

Heres what I have for a config:

Target[iehubmem]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.8.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.8.0:public at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
YLegend[iehubmem]: Memory
ShortLegend[iehubmem]: Used
MaxBytes[iehubmem]:
Options[iehubmem]: gauge, unknaszero
Legend1[iehubmem]: Memory Utilized
Legend2[iehubmem]: .
Legend3[iehubmem]: Max value per interval on graph
Legend4[iehubmem]: .
LegendI[iehubmem]:  Memory:
LegendO[iehubmem]: .
Title[iehubmem]: Cisco
PageTop[iehubmem]: <H1>Internet East Hub - Cisco 7500</H1>
Colours[iehubmem]: GREEN#00eb0c,BLUE#0000ff,GRAY#AAAAAA,VIOLET#ff00ff
WithPeak[iehubmem]: ymw

Help?
-Jeff Bethke