[mrtg] Re: cisco mem 3640

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Thu Jul 26 11:51:50 MEST 2001

What has that got to do with memory on a 3640?

Why would you need to stack the graphs, a cct should be full duplex,
ie, a 64k cct should be able to go 64k in and 64k out at the same time.

There is no Stack option in the standard MRTG, but if you convert
over to MRTG+RRDTool, there is a stack option.

But if you want to add values together read through the "reference.html"
doc.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.