[mrtg] cfgmaker_cisco

- senthil s3nthil at netscape.net
Thu Jul 26 21:11:45 MEST 2001

hi mates..

i am with an windows 2000 terminal with active perl installed, i've downloaded and expanded the mrtg-latest version.

i've couple of cisco, netscreen, foundry and pix-es to monitor, across..

i've understood that  PERL MTRG config.file is necessary for MRTG to run as per the needs.

now i need your help in using cfgmaker /cfgmaker_cisco.

* also i am running iis on my machine..do we need to create web publishing directories for viewing MRTG grpahs...any help will be appreciated.

thanks,

senthil kumar
--
..more thanks