[mrtg] Re: Displaying results on a web page

Jim Madden jmadden at cairncross.com
Fri Jul 27 19:59:34 MEST 2001

Adam, simply use a web browser to open the resulting html files in the
mrtghtml directory.

The browser window is configured by mrtg to update every 300 seconds. You
can change this time by finding the line in the mrtg code that sets this.

James Madden
Director of Information Technology
Cairncross & Hempelmann, P.S.
524 Second Avenue, Suite 500