[mrtg] Re: SNMP Security on NT.

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Tue Jun 5 17:51:28 MEST 2001

> Can't you configure the NT box to only accept SNMP requests from a
> specified source address.
>
> On our Cisco routers I have created an access-list and applied that to the
> SNMP community strings.
> Basically, if the source IP address isn't in the list, no reply is given.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.