[mrtg] Re: SNMP Security on NT.

Matt Walkowiak mwalkowi at intxx.com
Tue Jun 5 17:29:19 MEST 2001

Woah... ok, dont worry.  SNMP is now NOT a standard on my bastion hosts.
Such resounding support for NT and the security it has :)  Guess Ill just
have to track the Cpu, Disk use and such by hand.  oh well.

I suppose I COULD install mrtg on the NT box, and have it check itself, then
just not allow port 161 (???) on any interface with NT's own IP security.

Anyway, thanks for all the responces!

Matt