[mrtg] Lotus Mibs

McQuaidFD at bordenchem.com McQuaidFD at bordenchem.com
Mon Jun 11 17:51:09 MEST 2001

I have had great success, with MRTG, on all of the routers in our network.
I also monitor memory and cpu usage on several servers at this location.
I have been ask to monitor various varribles on some of our Lotus notes
servers.

I have installed SNMP4NT  and  Getif 2.2.  I put the mib files  and a lotus
mibs in the correct directory and restarted the Getif 2.2.
 I deleted the .index file. I have all of the correct information when I
look at the oids in Getif 2.2 EXCEPT the Lotus info.
Any ideas why everything else is there except for the Lotus stuff.

Thanks
Frank McQuaid
BCI NOC
Borden Chemical