[mrtg] MRTG cfg that monitors CPU and Mem on Raq 4

Mauricio Borgen borgen at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Wed Jun 20 21:41:55 MEST 2001

Hello everyone:

I have a slight problem I cannot seem to monitor the cpu nor the mem usage
on my cobalt 4.  MRTG comes back that the OID does not exists, however I can
walk and see the OID with my getif tool and cut and paste that OID into MRTG
but it will not take it.

Can someone please let me know if thay have success with a certain OID in
their MRTG config that monitors cpu and mem.  I am set with eth0 and have
that working I just need the cpu and mem.

-Moe