[mrtg] breeze access units

Steve Yingst (LMF Staff) runner at lmf.net
Fri Jun 22 16:23:15 MEST 2001

Is anyone monitoring the breeze access units?  I tried running cfgmaker on
it and it says they're not replying to the snmp requests.  As far as I can
tell the units are setup properly for snmp monitoring.  I asked our techs
for the mib file and they told me oh we saw that disk with no programs on so
we threw it away... :(   If anyone is monitoring them and has a sample
config it would be appreciated, I'm mainly interested in the speed on the
wireless side but if you have any other interesting things graphed like
signal strength etc that would be appreciated too.

Thanks,

Steve