[mrtg] Re: breeze access units

Dave Thorpe dave at webslave.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 04:31:21 MEST 2001

Hi

I have been monitoring Breeze equipment for some time but have only
installed the Breeze Access equipment today.

As Breeze equipment conforms to normal interface standards, graphing the
throughput on the radio and ethernet ports is simple

Target[brz-access]: 1:public at ip (for the radio port)
Target[brz-access]: 2:public at ip (for the ethernet port)

I am also graphing the RSSI on the SA-10D-PRO-11 and expect the same OID
to be used - but I will confirm this later.

Dave