[mrtg] serial sub-interface

art news news4art at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 10:48:27 MEST 2001

Hello all,

Thanks to you all I am now running three very basic instances of MRTG for my
switches and router on win2k.

I have two questions, one is related to MRTG and other is not but I will
appreciate assistance.

I have three serial subinterfaces defined on 3640 for frame relay (3 DLCIs).
One of them is internet link.

The problem is that graph of this Internet subinterface is giving full
utilization during off hours. Value drops down to zero after every two hours
but stays up for rest of the time. Now we do not have any Internet traffic
during off hours at all. Any ideas?

Second is that I am interested in monitoring voice on my 3640 particullary
the following:

number of calls
packet loss
round trip delay
errors
and bandwidth utilization per call

I requested cisco and they started asking me CCO login, contract number etc
which I do not have.