[mrtg] combining info from two graphs???

Green Apple Network Info netinfo at greenapple.com
Tue Jun 26 15:51:10 MEST 2001

Hello All,
 I have two graphs. One is modems being used and total capacity. They other
is Mb in and out of the RAS's. I want to combine this to get avg. Mb used
per modem. Thus I thought about graph1 / graph2, but wont this take first
variable, modems being used, and divide it by first variable, Mb in, only?
And likewise for second two variables. How can I get a graph that shows
Total Mb (both in and out) divided by modems being used, to get an average
Mb being used per modem being used??

Thanks,
Mark
Green Apple Inc