[mrtg] Re: MRTG/RRDTool/14all integration

Pavel Ruzicka pavouk at k332.feld.cvut.cz
Thu Mar 1 10:38:19 MET 2001

> Can anyone tell me if support for the mrtg command "Include" is in 14all?

No, but I use 14all.cgi with option $cfgfiledir = '/usr/local/mrtg/cfg/';
And I call 14all.cgi with option "cfg".
Example: 14all.cgi?log=router1.xxx.cz_serial4_1&cfg=router1.xxx.cz.cfg
I must have configuration template (Workdir and other global options) in each config file.
I have config files for each router and one global mrtg.cfg with Includes.
router1.xxx.cz.cfg
router2.xxx.cz.cfg
router3.xxx.cz.cfg

Showing graphs is more faster than with only one config file.