[mrtg] oid's for Cisco and Sun servers

Vasudeva Venkateshaiah VVenkateshaiah at covigo.com
Tue Mar 6 21:30:22 MET 2001

Hi..

I am new to the list and installed MRTG on a SUN machine y'day. I am able to
get graphs for only a single machine. If I edit the mrtg.cfg file for
additional machines, I don't get a graph. Also, I would like to know the
source from where I get the OID's for Cisco Equipments and Sun servers. I
went thro' the archives of the mailing list and couldn't find it properly.
The documentation for MRTG on the website does not seem to be in order and
how should I go abt after my initial installation of the MRTG.

Any inputs how to configure the mrtg further would be of great help.

Regards