[mrtg] Re: error message...

Hugh Beedie BeedieH at Cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Mar 7 15:57:06 MET 2001

On 6 Mar 2001, at 22:43, Edward Kuhner wrote:

> Hello all...
>
> I am suddenly getting an error... I did not change much in my config, but I
> get this:
>
> SNMP Error:
> close: Bad file descriptor

Edward,

I am running MRTG on NT V4 with Active Perl V5.60.616, and always get
this error if the MRTG config file talks to more than one system. If,
however, it makes several requests to one system, I don't get the
error.

Either way, it all works, so I ignore the error.

Hugh

> I cannot find this error on the MRTG website....  What does this mean???
>
> Thanks!
>
> Edward Kuhner
> PowerIT-Up
> www.powerit-up.com
> ekuhner at powerit-up.com
> ph 713.339.3115
> fx 713.952.9943
>

> --

Hugh Beedie
Head of Networks and Distributed Systems
Information Services
Cardiff University