[mrtg] Re: secondary address on ethers

Jorgensen, Marty MartyJ at qa3.com
Wed Mar 14 21:02:59 MET 2001

If you used subinterfaces instead of secondary addresses the subif's would
be enumerated via SNMP, but secondary addresses are not...

and I think you have to be at some version of the IOS 12.0 software to get
the subif's to be exposed in SNMP...  there have been some posts about that
in the last month or two; I'll look for them and send you what I find...