[mrtg] Re: MRTG 2.9.10 problem - WARNING: Expected a number but got

mbreton at geiger.com mbreton at geiger.com
Thu Mar 22 19:26:09 MET 2001

Yes I can.  Both from my Windows 2000 PC with GetIF and from the MRTG
Linux PC using SNMPWALK.

I'm at a loss.  I think the wait times for the SNMP queries has changed
from version 2.9.4 to 2.9.10.

Thanks for checking....

Michael Breton
Geiger
(207) 755-2338

Isaac Grover <isaac at coe.engr.sjsu.edu>
Sent by: isaac at localhost.localdomain
03/22/2001 12:52 PM

        To:     mbreton at geiger.com
        cc:     mrtg digest users <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
        Subject:        Re: [mrtg] Re: MRTG 2.9.10 problem - WARNING: Expected a number but got

Michael,

Can you do a successful 'snmpget' or 'snmpwalk' against your
AS/400 at all?

Isaac

mbreton at geiger.com wrote:

> I tried your fix, and it didn't fix it for me.
>
> Does anybody else have any ideas?
>
> Michael Breton
> Geiger
> (207) 755-2338
>
> Isaac Grover <isaac at coe.engr.sjsu.edu>
> Sent by: isaac at localhost.localdomain
> 03/20/2001 08:01 PM
>

>         To:     mbreton at geiger.com
>         cc:     mrtg digest users <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
>         Subject:        Re: [mrtg] MRTG 2.9.10 problem - WARNING:
Expected a number but got

Isaac Grover - isaac at coe.engr.sjsu.edu
SJSU College of Engineering, ECS / Networking
ENG 237, (408) 924-3893