[mrtg] AW: Re: Ascend Pipeline 50

Helmert, Jorg Joerg.Helmert at EINSTEINet.de
Fri Mar 23 15:16:36 MET 2001

Hi,

I can look up the oid you are using down to
.1.3.6.1.2.1.10.32.2.1.9.2

This is
.iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib-2.transmission.frameRelay.frCircuitTable.frCi
rcuitEntry.frCircuitReceivedOctets

looks like you are using frame relay?

If I walk framerelay on my P50 with BRI, I get nothing (Version 6.0.13).

What others on that list do is summing up all virtual interfaces.
On a p50 this is wan0 up to wan 10. Not too much.

I have some max6000. there the highest is around wan250 or so... :-((

for details, search the list.cause I do not use that summing

bye,

 Joerg Helmert