[mrtg] Re: Plot number of active ISDN calls (B-Channel) to time o n Cisco 7206

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Wed Mar 28 15:33:49 MEST 2001

Check your second target.

You need to separate 41 to make 4.1
Yours
1.3.6.1.41.9.10.19.1.1.5.0
Mine
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.5.0

HTH
Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.