[mrtg] AW: Pipe Line

"Helmert, Jörg" Joerg.Helmert at EINSTEINet.de
Thu Mar 29 10:36:15 MEST 2001

Hi Maged Ezzat,

my first name is Joerg, but thats no problem... :-)
I'm not sure what your fist name is :-))

Since I measure ISDN leased lines on Pipeline 50s,
for me it was ok to take ethernet for measurement.

Only one WAN interface, only one connection profile,
so traffic on ethernet is almost the same
as traffic on WAN.

As mentioned, another solution is to sum up
the logical wanxxx interfaces.

If you run configmaker against that box, xou should get
them all, but most of them commented out.

In the single targets you should find the wanxxx,
which you have to combine to one target.

I'm not a 100% sure about the syntax.
So it really would be best to search the archive.

To get less hits, it might help to include
pipeline in the search words...

bye,

 Joerg Helmert