[mrtg] mrtg error

Julien Borne julien.borne at detexis.thomson-csf.com
Fri Mar 30 09:48:46 MEST 2001

Hi all,

I've been asked to manage the networks statistics with mrtg for my
internship. So I haven't noticed (well, i had but I wasn't shocked) that
there are many errors when I launch mrtg. Are there usual or may I
change something in my cfg file?
Here is what I get:

SNMP Error:
close: Bad file descriptor
SNMPv1_Session (remote host:"60.1.30.5" [60.1.30.5].161
                                        community:"public"
                                        request ID: 1354521250
                                        timeout: 2s
                                        backoff: 1)

and so on for every device I want to monitor...
Any solution? (even if my cfg works and mrtg produces nice graphs!)
Thanks

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Desc: Carte pour Julien Borne
-- Size: 252 bytes