[mrtg] Re: mrtg error

Frank Carreiro fcarreiro at loweryinc.com
Fri Mar 30 17:37:46 MEST 2001

I get the same thing with some of my devices.  I telnet and checked if
SNMP is enabled only to discover the devices with problems don't have
SNMP running

MRTG is an EXCELLENT product and one I will highly recommend to
everybody.  Looking at linking their site to mine.  Don't know how I
worked without it :-)

Frank