[mrtg] Re: Decrease the sample interval time

C.Prickaerts at UB.UNIMAAS.NL C.Prickaerts at UB.UNIMAAS.NL
Thu May 3 21:14:17 MEST 2001

Hi Pablo,

There's been a thread about this just recently.

MRTG can't, you could setup MRTG to run every minute with a scheduler or
cron, but this would still turn up 5 minute averages.

RRD Tool can do this. Haven't used RRD Tool myself, so I can't verify this
but it was on the list only a few days ago.

regards,

Chris Prickaerts