[mrtg] Re: Tell MRTG to use RRDtool for some test target

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Fri May 4 14:31:35 MEST 2001

Add this to your working MRTG scripts.

# START RDTOOL Add-ons -------------------------------------
# Modify Logfiles (*.log) to RRD format (*.rrd)
LogFormat: rrdtool

# RRD Executable (rrdtool.exe) location
PathAdd: c:/mrtg/rrdtool/perl-shared/t

# RRD Perl module (RRDs.pm) location
LibAdd: c:/mrtg/rrdtool/perl-shared

Just change the two directory locations to suit.

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.