[mrtg] Whodo problems

aid aid at megatel.ba
Fri May 4 14:53:43 MEST 2001

Hello all,

I have been trying to set up whodo (contrib) on solaris 2.6 box, and
here are few things I was not able to make right...

1.    GIFGraph - I just can't make this one work. Is there a way of
getting around it and use some other grapher? If anyone knows please
help.

2.    collect.pl - Accounting table overflows. How can I avoid this or
supporess these messages?

3.    summarize.pl - makes summarized file one level below with wrong
name, i.e. - logs/20010503.csv

If anyone knows how to solve this or has succesfully implemented whodo
on solaris/unix platform plz help!

Arsla

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- Size: 2k (2743 bytes)