[mrtg] Monitoring Multiboot machine..

Soffen, Matthew msoffen at iso-ne.com
Fri May 4 17:25:18 MEST 2001

My normal PC runs Win98, and Linux.  I'm running Win98's SNMP and on linux I
run net-SNMP.  Both run fine.  I'm currently able to monitor each
individually (different OID's)...  But I'm stuck.

I would like to be able to monitor them as a single graph (not as separate
ones).  Is there anyway to translate the Linux ID's (2:public at xxxx.xxx.com)
to the Windows one (50331651:public at xxxx.xxx.com) or the Windows one to the
Linux ID .

I haven't found anything that explains this, I may be blind and its staring
me right in the face.  Any help on this would be appreciated.

Matt Soffen - Web Intranet Developer
http://www.iso-ne.com/

Boss  - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert- "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss  - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                 - Dilbert -