[mrtg] Monitoring NT web servers

McQuaidFD at bordenchem.com McQuaidFD at bordenchem.com
Mon May 7 18:55:31 MEST 2001

I have had great success, with MRTG, on all of the routers in our network.
I also monitor memory and cpu usage on several servers at this location.
I have been ask to monitor various ports on some of our Lotus notes servers
here.
I have check several web sites and ask around my area if anyone knows how
or knows if anyone else has tried this.
I want to monitor the Notes mail port 1352, port 25 simple mail transfer
protocol, and port 80 the web traffic port.
If  it is even possible by using MRTG I would appreciate  any info you
could give me.

Thanks
Frank McQuaid
BCI NOC