[mrtg] OK one more time

Josh Goldfarb jgoldfarb at KodiakComputer.com
Tue May 8 14:48:23 MEST 2001

Sorry that I had to pass this message around so many times. but I have
yet to get one responce. So I am beginning to think that maybe there is
something wrong with me.  OK the main question is can I get Thresholds
to work in mrtg with and rrdtool backend. I am noticing right now that
when I implement the thresholds my .cgi file will not show up anymore
(puzzled) but when I comment them out everything works fine again

Any sort of help would be gracious, Anything,, even a hello.. just to
make sure that this list is still alive

thx
josh goldfarb