[mrtg] Re: traffic accounting (in/out)

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 15:25:49 MEST 2001

Dann,

If you want to summarize the traffic for a specific host, then you need to
query the appropriate OIDs for that host's SNMP agent. Run cfgmaker against
the box and see if it doesn't find something. If that host is not running an
SNMP agent, then it is very tough indeed.

So what you want to do is either very easy or very hard depending upon the
availability of an SNMP agent for that host.

Does this answer your question?

Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage (soon to be Wash. Mutual)    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?