[mrtg] MRTG and timezone

SALGON, Eric Eric.SALGON at MANE.com
Fri May 11 07:10:00 MEST 2001

Hi,

I would like to distribute MRTG graphs in several countries with different
timezones.

How could I setup my MRTG server time and MRTG .cfg files to have graphs in
the local time of each country ?

Is there a way to take into account automatically local daylight time ?

Thank you.

Eric SALGON
Network and NT System Manager
MANE
ISM/Tech. Cell
620, Route de Grasse
06620 Le Bar Sur Loup
Phone: +33 (0)4 93 09 70 00
Internal phone: 1534
Fax: +33 (0)4 93 42 54 25
E-mail: eric.salgon at mane.com

CONFIDENTIALITY:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify: postmaster at mane.com