[mrtg] Re: setting mrtg to collect NT information

C.Prickaerts at UB.UNIMAAS.NL C.Prickaerts at UB.UNIMAAS.NL
Mon May 14 23:08:36 MEST 2001

Hi DAvid,

Checkout these sites...

http://snmpboy.rte.microsoft.com/

for W2K, download the Permib files, copy to system dir and restart SNMP
Service. Copy MRTG.Cfg and replace own values.

http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/mrtg.htm

for NT4, follow instructions, copy mrtg file from site... etc.

I got both a NT4 and W2K machine to work with these. If you can;t figure out
the MIB values, try using Getif 2 to 'browse' the MIB's.

Regards,

Chris