[mrtg] Re: MRTG and timezone

Shipley, Rob rshipley at state.mt.us
Tue May 15 17:48:46 MEST 2001

This can be a catch. I think that your timezone graph will show up correctly
if you do the following: Timezone[target] = GMT-1
Here is how it works: + <---GMT----> - The offset is from GMT, in this case
France is east of GMT. Here are some postings on this.
http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg01935.html
http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg01925.html