[mrtg] getif availability

Garth K. Williams gwilliams at quack.com
Tue May 15 18:44:36 MEST 2001

Just to let you know, I have modified the Testing page on my web,
(www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc) and it now has a link to a local copy of getif.

I hope this helps others who would like to get this great utility, but have
had problems accessing the geocities site.

Philippe... if you would prefer that I not do this, let me know, and I will
remove it ASAP.

Thanks!

Garth K. Williams, Reporting Systems Engineer
Quack.com - An AOL Interactive Property
email: gwilliams at quack.com
Phone: (650) 937-5590
Fax: (650) 937-5504