[mrtg] CPU load and memory usage monitoring in Sun Sparc

Frank van Spaandonk frank.vanspaandonk at sema.es
Wed May 16 10:12:00 MEST 2001

Hello.

    Have somebody monitored the CPU load and the memory usage in a Sun Sparc
machine? Can somebody help me or give me a hint? Actually I am monitoring
network traffic using public at IP.ADD.RESS., but how can I 'tell' MRTG to get data
from the memory or the CPU?

Thanks

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.